About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween outcome.

I didn't win anything, but that's no biggie. I've enjoyed the ride and will probably join again someday.
The three that won had nice stories as well.
But as much as I've enjoyed this now it's time to get back to my Whelan brothers and Justin and Silvia. I've been neglecting both. Well not really neglecting but it seems my muse was kidnapped by JazCullen's and both our muses have headed of to the Bahama's sipping cocktails at the beach! Just hope they return pretty quickly and don't get up to much mischief, those two together....I don't even want to think about it LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment