About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween update.

I'm so excited! The story is doing so well, at least for me it is. I'm getting nice positive feedback, public and privately. Also got the so desired "H" so for me the contest can't get much better. The two goals I had are met and it's only going for three days.
So now the rest of the month can be a rollercoaster, as well for me as for the other authors. I'm cheering for my girl Cedar, she isn't able to win but I sure hope she ends with a damn good score!! You go girl, you made a bad demon be so lovable, only you can make that happen!(and a hottie as well dangit!)
Now skip forward to  october 29 and we know the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment