About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The new SIW!

Here we are with the full chapter. The next is already with Jaz , hoping to get it back in the next few days. Sadly for a while i won't get a final edit on these because my editor is going through a rough patch. understandably he's taking a temporary break from editing. he'll pick it back up when the time is right. if the edits are major i'll resubmit it on Lit, if minor i'll let it be as it is.

enjoy the read


1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh read all of this series in a day lol love it but i really hope you go back to nick and fran i want a really well described wedding lol and her and her dad to find out the car came from her dads company, lots of emotions lol i could add lots more here but im not the writer just a new fan waiting for the next bit, also if you need some one else to proof read an maybe do a bit of editing when your editor is away let me know id be happy to help out xxxx

    ReplyDelete