About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Game Lost, Love Gained.

Here we are. For those following the blog you can already have a read. Those on Lit will have to wait 72h before it goes live!

Some time ago i was without my baby and still having the urge to write something I started writing this. It's a one off, I made it end, I didn't want to leave a loophole so you could nag for more hahaha. I still have so much more to write I'll be busy for years to come LOL.

Just you'll know the next chapter of SIW is with the editor, the one after that is with Jaz right now and the next, and last one, is being written as we speak.

Now before I go on a rant I'll let you continue to read the story :

No comments:

Post a Comment