About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lisa Beth Darling

If you want another good book, or rather books, to read, I highly recommend reading LB Darling's "Heart of War" and the soon available "Child of War".

This one lies close to the heart, not just because I LOVED to read HoW (three or four times now, honestly!) and had the privilege to proofread the follow up. But also due to the fact Lisa is just a fun and cheerful person. With her unique way of looking at the crazy world it really is a joy to read her daily blog

One more than one occasion I had to laugh so hard with what she shared with us, other times when shes being brutally honest I felt the need to just pull her into a hug.

All these things made it possible for her to create such wonderful story, the mythology that is woven through it ....

"Child of War" is finished and to give her a little helping hand I'm sharing with you where you can order your first copy of the book : 



I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome, woman! People like you make my 'job' and my life a lot easier :)

    ReplyDelete