About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Flames of Passion

Flames of Passion Flames of Passion by Roxie Noir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

what a lovely menage story! what do you do when you're cooped up with a group of smoke jumpers and you are supposed to be interviewing them in their downtime? you try not to dream about those muscled, well-build men! yet that is just what Tessa finds herself doing. her desires are fueled as first Shane and a day later Jackson, have their way with her. a day later she finds out their dark secret. she can't belief what she's seeing but she's rooted at the spot and stays there.
what has she walked upon? do they know? will she tell?
it's a menage story for a reason so eventually some events lead up to them ending up together and with some revelations that surprises Tessa.

if you like steamy encounters with no bars hold this is an exciting read that will have you in need of your personal smoke jumper to put out your own fire.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment