About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Kristin: Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love

Kristin: Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love Kristin: Shiftr: Swipe Left for Love by Ariana Hawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ariana does it again! this time it's kristin's turn to find love and her HEA. but it isn't easy, for starters she's a journalist and they can't tell about shifters. always finding the wrong guy for her, she isn't sure whether the 100% match is right for her. as she tests out the proximity option of the app she can't belief that the one shifter that is near is Roman, her 100% match! still convinced he's not for her she tries to break of all contact and even tries setting up a date with another shifter.
will she make it to that date or has fate other plans for kristin and roman?
if you're hooked on these books this is one you can't pass up! once again the shiftr app has people making mistakes and thinking the men on there are beyond them but they're so wrong!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment