About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Review: Overture

Overture Overture by Kallysten
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very nice read. a female vampire as leading character, it's thrilling to get in her mind as she tells her story. how her emotions can change from one minute to another. sounding ruthless one moment, complimentary in the next.
we join Irene as she sets out to Paris where she visit a bar suggeted to her by Lilah, one of her offspring. What she finds there as her emotions on a short roller-coaster ride. the pianist is playing her music, music she wrote over a century ago. how will she handle this?
if you would like to know, then go grab a copy and join us when we find out more about irene and her pianist!

got a copy from this book through Smashwords.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment