About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Review: 11 alpha doms

11 alpha doms 11 alpha doms by Tina Donahue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

still fanning my face. these Doms sure know what to do to keep things interesting. they just don't give up on their love interest.
they're all set in different genre so some will appeal to you more then another story but when you disect each story you can only conclude one thing : i want one of my own!! (not kidding)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment