About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review: Earth's blood

Earth's blood Earth's blood by Ann Gimpel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

fionn and aislinn are still battling the old one and their tall minions. everything they do seems to be having a downfall but little by little they are making headway in the right direction. every time they think they may have a breath to sleep and/ regroup, something else gets thrown their way. and it isn't only the enemy that makes for lost of surprise but also dewie, who always seems to have a hidden agenda. this isn't always helpfull to their cause. one wonders if one day they'll work things out but seriously, a big dragon that's very powerful and is supposed to be on your side but can leave you alone in a heartbeat mid battle, isn't really someone you want to trust, no matter what history says!
the first book had to grown on me, but halfway through it had me hooked. the second book just lured me in from the get go and i can't wait to dig into the last book of the trilogy. i want to know if they can save earth!! aargh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment