About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Monday, November 30, 2015

Review: The Shadow King

The Shadow King The Shadow King by Heather Killough-Walden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

the seventh king has found his queen. with his own dark past he's not so sure he deserves her but it doesn't take long for all the signs pointing him in the right direction! tormented as he is, he can't let her out of his sight and so joins her in her search to find her sister.
a lot more of the plot-story throughout king's-series is revealed but we're still not closer to finding out! *starts biting nails for the next king being "check- mated" and find out more!!
a simple must have!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment