About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Friday, January 29, 2016

Review: Liam's Bride

Liam's Bride Liam's Bride by Emma Alisyn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

we start the series with the alpha of the clan. he bought the local school complex and is planning to overhaul it completely. that is until meredith enters the picture and fights for her own program and students. she actually has a smart pitch to convince him to let her stay.
she's more then intriguing him and his bear and it doesn't take him long before he's on board with his bear, that they both want to see a lot more of her.
when meredith figures out who the new owner is, she plans on how to plea for her students. the other big secret is harder to come clean with because it's her father that has killed his father but she feels responsible for her father's actions because back then she was acting like a spoiled little child.

how will this turn out? how will liam take the news about who she really is? how will the rest of his clan react to that?
is there something worth saving?

a good start to this series about the conroy clan! quick reads that help you get through a few gaps throughout the day.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment