About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: Norelle's Bear

Norelle's Bear Norelle's Bear by Emma Alisyn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

cassius is happy being away from his bear clan. he's made it for himself in a new territory. things change when an angry female bear disrupts a meeting. she demands he returns to his clan.
one : he doesn't want to go back
two : angry she-bear is his mate
three : he wants her but not the council stuff

how can he make this all work? is she even willing?

thrilling read about how these two clashes and make things hot as ever! loved it from beginning to end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment