About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Friday, January 29, 2016

Review: Ravished by the Ice Palace Pack

Ravished by the Ice Palace Pack Ravished by the Ice Palace Pack by Ariana Hawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

quick, thrilling, erotic and not for the faint of heart. against better judgement delilah makes the long trek with the rest of her pack. her father, the alpha, had warned her not to stray from them. but one morning she's up before the rest and sees no harm in venturing outside.
on the outside it doesn't take long before delilah is found by strangers and is kindly coaxed in going with them. when she enters their dwelling she can't belief her eyes. what is even harder to belief is the proposition their alpha's makes her. to be their queen. it only requires two things. letting the alpha mate and mark her. the second part is a bit harder, all the beta's will have her too.
it's up to delilah to decide what she wants.
will she say yes to the alpha and his beta's? how debauched can thing get?
read this alone or with you SO nearby because things get hot!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment