About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Friday, January 29, 2016

Review: Unbearable Cage

Unbearable Cage Unbearable Cage by Aya Morningstar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

cage is a shifter fighter who's now retired. after his last fight he has had enough of it all. asked and refused to throw the winning fight has resulted to his sister now being bound to a wheelchair. her BFF Ren is there for her but she's unhappy with life, unhappy with her work, unhappy with the obvious disinterest from cage. she always had an eye for him but he never acted different towards her then friendly.
when one evening he's her knight in shining armor as he prevents someone mugging her at the park. suddenly cage starts looking at her differently but ren isn't convinced. and so happens there is a new an in town who's showering her with attention.
but the new bad boy has a lot more up his sleeve and cage doesn't wait to tell ren how things really are. the guilt he dragged with him since his sister unfortunate accident.
feelings are bared, hearts are mended and love grows.

the fight of his live, literally!, is what he must survive if he really wants to say goodbye to the cagelife.
how fair will things go?

thrilling, captivating, emotional and romantic. loved this new installment in the grizzly next door - series

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment