About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review: Underground Heat, A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set

Underground Heat, A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set Underground Heat, A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set by Ann Gimpel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

short recap of book one :
roman's gold:
in this shifter world shifters are the new black. they're hunted and killed, shunned and discriminated. if you're a half blood shifter you still went to jail, only when you have 25% you have a shot at a life. devon is one of them. he saw no other option as to join the police force and enter a special program. only this special program was that: special. all of them were injected with a special formula that would heighten their shifter senses. only devon is finding out that hard way a lot more is happening when he's ordered to follow Kate and take her out. but that is beside the wolf that has awoken in him and quickly his hunt has another objective because killing is no longer on his agenda, unless it's killing her softly with passion.

once more ann has given us a world to escape in, not everything is ideal but they are trying! the twists and turns in this one are just superb and i can't wait to read the other two stories in this book. will update review as i go along.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment