About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Review: Anna and the Bear: A BBW Bear-Shifter Romance

Anna and the Bear: A BBW Bear-Shifter Romance Anna and the Bear: A BBW Bear-Shifter Romance by Aurora Woodlove
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

loved the basic of the story, the twists and turns are written good. she's a new writer to me and i liked the book. there are a few moments where she could have added more to the story to give it more depth and insight, which sucks the reader in even more.
the torment that's described when he pushed back his bear and when it came back full force is very tangible, her acceptance is fitting for this kind of story.
it was a lovely read, curious about the second book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment