About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review: RUTHLESS HOLD

RUTHLESS HOLD RUTHLESS HOLD by London Casey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

and here i thought Blaine's story had me on the tip of my couch while reading. Trev beats him by far!
Trev has been an outlaw, but being patched in again he fondly remembers the times when he was riding with no laws, no rules.
BDD MC has become his second home when they called him up to take Griffin's place at the table. a lot has happened since and one by one all the members are find love and happiness in their small world.
it makes protecting the club even more worthwhile but trev isn't sure if it's for him. he's restless.
when a young girls comes waving a gun in the prospects face, demanding to see Griffin, trev knows something ain't right. the others are busy with the other halves and kids so trev steps up to handle the situation. the story that young girl tells him is hard to belief. if it is true it will mean war!!

is it really coming this far? is her story true? and what happens to trev when he's stepping up as her protector time after time.

trev oh trev...

what a story this was! in true BDD MC style we're sucked in from the moment we start reading. catching up with the guys, their ruthless ways.
if you're a fan of this series you will want to read this one just as much as the others!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment