About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Review: Bare Knuckle Kodiak: BBW Paranormal Romance Bear Shifters

Bare Knuckle Kodiak: BBW Paranormal Romance Bear Shifters Bare Knuckle Kodiak: BBW Paranormal Romance Bear Shifters by Kim Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

wyatt wyatt wyatt, he's one eager bear who's set to find his fated mate. the steps he undertakes when more female shifters enter their little place (four buildings don't really qualify as a real town). one by one he's asking all the lady shifters for a date only to be turned down by every single one.
roxy is one of these shifters and she just wants a change from it all, hooking up isn't in her agenda. but when not one but two shifter set their eyes on her it's the last thing she wants. she finds wyatt a bit of a nuisance but when he keeps popping up and trying his best to please her she can't help but start to like him.
the other shifter just givers her the creeps, no if or but's about that one. roxy isn't sure how to handle all of the drama, she only wanted to be left alone. AND THEN her bear decides to step in and connect with wyatt.

if you think their troubles are over, you're wrong!

be quick to pick up this particular copy because for a very short time you get the complete collection for the price of just one book!

i really enjoyed these books , from the first to the last. the camaraderie between these bears is just cute (no matter they're big and bulky!) the things they do for each other to woo their mate is just sweet . the fights and challenges they face head on to win their mates are emotional and strong!

a lovely series to have on your kindle!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment