About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Review: Destined: Aliens, Myths, & Magic:

Destined: Aliens, Myths, & Magic: Destined: Aliens, Myths, & Magic: by Sylvina Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

having read the prequel helps putting things in perspective in this book, it's not a must read but as said: it helps.
toby finally has her coming to the place he loves frequenting but everything about that night is weird. the guys they met up with were creepy. they lured them out of the place. since then ryleigh hasn't seen toby and she gets whisked of to someplace else but everything feels blurry and she isn't sure what is really happening.
when both lukas and darius see what is happening right in front of them in their own club they can't be more at edge.
they have to get these humans to safety, specially the woman because there is something about her that has these two men in a twist.
as ryleigh's memory is partly wiped away to see what she'll do the day after she's back at their club like a boomerang wanting info about the whereabouts of toby. unbeknownst to her she stepping into a world of aliens and magic and a bond so rare that it takes a lot of talking before all parties involved understand what is going on and whether it is worth it or not.
for some reason ryleigh still isn't safe because more then once they try to take her and everytime they manage to get her back.
join these characters as they set out to fight evil and their own personal battles because there are a few that need to be fought.

really enjoyed the first full book in this series, the torment between them, the love and friendship, utterly perfect this part of the story has been finalized but i know there is more to come!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment