About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Review: Released: Aliens, Myths, & Magic:

Released: Aliens, Myths, & Magic: Released: Aliens, Myths, & Magic: by Sylvina Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

the prequel and first book in this series were awesome reads, this one delivers just as good, if not better!!
we meet macaela and her twin. at a young age they were kidnapped, their parents killed and ever since they were used as test subjects, year after year.
but they didn't display all their powers or downplayed the extent of them. macaela could easily escape the facilities but she didn't want to leave her brother behind. when the guard that is normally groping her in every unseen corner changes his attitude around her, she suspects something is off with him and she decides to follow him on the outside. her brother doesn't like it one bit, especially not when she's going further then she ever has before.
but what she finds out might just be their salvation and the means to their escape.
this story is well build that telling more would only make it look like a complicated book while it isn't. you just have to pick up a copy and read for yourself! it is that good. can't wait for more in this series.

free copy won in a competition and leaving a honest review in return.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment