About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Review: Sealed to the Alpha Wolf

Sealed to the Alpha Wolf Sealed to the Alpha Wolf by Aya Morningstar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

what a ride this story was!!! loved the characters, loved the bickering, loved the interaction. the hints from their pasts only will give you question and the need to know more about the others in the squad!
Haller is off duty, but on cal, when he's visiting a bar, always in hope of finding his true mate. sure he had been a womanizer in the past but lately he's longing for a family and pups. when his eye falls upon Celia, his wolf is very happy. he knows he can't really push for things but what he can do is get to know her and hope he can spend some time with her. their attraction is like oil on a hot plate: sizzling.
celia wakes up alone though she had hoped Haller would still be next to her. what should have been a nice morning waking up together quickly turns into the worst situation when her stalker ex forces himself upon her.
haller had been called away from celia, with pain in his heart he had left her bed, but barely twenty steps away his wolf had bad feelings and wanted him to return and check up on her. what he walked into was more then his wolf could take and he ends up killing the man. what follows has them all in a twist. celia is grateful that her ex can't stalk her anymore, she understands that it puts haller in a difficult situation being a former SEAL. but when his lawyer approaches her and tells her what is also going on, who they really are and what will happen if she has to testify.
what started as a one night stand for her now ends in a real, on the go wedding, and a thirty day charade to convince the court it is real. as one by one his shift squad members start appearing they're sure more is going on then them having to parade as a married couple.
but how far does the charade go? will it stay a charade?

awesome read and i can't wait to read the rest of this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment