About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Review: When I'm With You

When I'm With You When I'm With You by Harper Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

at 18 emberly confessed her love for nate to nate, only she didn't get the reaction she was hoping for. their fragile friendship was completely shattered a few years later but at the present day - 6 years later- it's nate who's finally struggling and able to admit that for all those years it has always been emberly on his mind.
hurt one too many times emberly resulted in moving away from the tight knit family and avoiding the huge family dinners as much as she can. being around nate just hurts.
this was a very emotional journey for both and their families. what could resulted in real drama luckily is taken in stride, it's not forgotten! but it has been made understandable.
i simply devoured the original corpse security series, the men were wicked and born alpha's. their children really do reflect their parents in a lot of ways and still have an awesome personality of their own. with corpse security there was a lot more fighting and drama and real danger whereas with this series there is a lot more emotional turmoil going around. and both just work!
can't wait for the next book in this series!! curious which of the children is next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment