About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Review: Bad Boys To The Core (10 Book Box Set): Bad Boy Romances

Bad Boys To The Core (10 Book Box Set): Bad Boy Romances Bad Boys To The Core (10 Book Box Set): Bad Boy Romances by Roxy Sinclaire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

if you like reading about bad boys with a hear then this is a bundle you can't pass by. if one man isn't enough then ten will maybe do the trick of proving that bad boys can be good too in their own way.
with stories from Roxy, Vesper, Terry and a few more, there isn't much that can't go wrong. well there is, within the stories but that is what you would expect with all these bad boys.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment