About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Review: Hot as Hell

Hot as Hell Hot as Hell by Julie Ann Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

can it get more hotter?
harper is running for her life! the diplomat was too stubborn to go with her but she new she had to make it to the panic room. where was the SEAL team when you needed them? for months there had been rumors about an attack but the guys at the top had enough and had the team deployed for two weeks. they should be back today! in a last effort to reach out she calls Michael "Mad Dog" Wainwright, the team-leader.
Michael goes into overdrive when he gets a call from Harper, only to be cut of before he could get all the info, but hearing her say the embassy is under attack, is enough to let him spring to action.
When hours pass and he finally reaches the safe room she's hiding in, he gets locked in with her until it is absolutely safe the threat is dealt with.
harper and michael have some unfinished business and michael would love some answers once and for because as far as he's concerned, harper is it for him but he's tired of her constant evasive behavior and he wants to get tot he bottom of it.

fast paced, thrilling introduction to the Deep-Six team. loved this short glimpse into their world, it's a good example of what is to come!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment