About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Review: Kellen's Tempting Mate, Iron Wolves MC 3

Kellen's Tempting Mate, Iron Wolves MC 3 Kellen's Tempting Mate, Iron Wolves MC 3 by Elle Boon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

we seen this couple heading towards each other at full force. Kellen knows she's his mate but he thought he was doing the right thing letting her go. But lately she was returning to the pack more and what he saw he liked, what he heard : no to much and that had his wolf on edge.
when laikyn finds herself in a tricky situation involving a couple of twin vampires and a mystery vampire, all thinking laikyn is their fated mate ...
This can't turn out good! Kellen is forced to confront his feelings and make up his mind about laikyn. hearing she, and his sister, are in danger sets of a lot of alarm bells. he doesn't even have to think twice now about the steps to take!
Join the rest of us as we finally are able to read their story and what a story it is !! i'm suspecting another spin-off can be born out of this book! those twins ... yeah there's something about them.
loved this rollercoaster ride of a story! kellen is just as bad ass as we know him to be and laikyn doesn't put up with his shit! loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment