About Me

My photo
@ home, behind my computer, Belgium
I'm a rookie writer enjoying the flow of words sprouting out of my fingers. Sometimes it goes easy, at other times it's a real struggle. I love and crave any kind of feedback, good or bad. I write when I can, but a husband, two kids, 4.2 cats (aging from 15 years to 4 months) do take up most of my time. Yet I found the time to try out something I never thought I was good at. I started writing. I came to love it and enjoy the new friendships I've made with fellow writers I simply adore (well I like the writers, but adore their work *grins*)

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Review: AN OUTLAW MONSTER

AN OUTLAW MONSTER AN OUTLAW MONSTER by London Casey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

five stars isn't enough! if you have read the former BDD books and you loved and craved them, this will start that journey all over again. they even have their own Blaine!!!!! (even worse and that is without exaggerating)
when the enforcer gets word that there is a hit out on one of their table members, he knows he has to step in to put a stop to it. when he happens to stumble upon a few bikers from the other MC talking a girl and is witness to the exchange of a tiny vial, he knows it isn't a normal hit! at least not with a gun and bullets, like they are used to. and it's not done by the MC themselves but by someone else. it's up to him to stop it from happening.
what he, the monster, didn't count on was his own monster waking up and seeing more in the girl who was debating killing a table member. when it's up to him to keep her safe from his own MC, he can't help but start caring about her.
when a bad boy loves a woman, you better not harm her because you will wake up and unleash the monster inside the man!

what a ride we're on again! this is one awesome start to this BDD charter. how she manages to top the previous books i don'tknow but i won't stop her either!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment